Lightweight Slip-Resistant Safety Shoes with Steel
>> FREE SHIPPING
- Lightweight and Breathable: Safety shoes choose a breathable mesh upper, offering a super-ventilating experience to keep feet cool and dry throughout the day. And the lightweight material you adopt will keep you relaxed after a fatigue job.
- Puncture Resistant Kevlar Outsole: Compared to the steel midsole, these steel toe slippers are made of Kevlar that protect your feet from being pierced by sharp objects like nails or steel bars to offer you a more secure fit but more soft.
- Standard Steel Toe: These construction work shoes are capable of absorbing 200 ± 29 J forces with the protective standard steel toe. While the protected rubber edge of the steel toe cap can prevent damage to the upper for durability.
- Non-slip rubber outsole: Integrated with rubber outsole, the work shoes share a deep groove to provide great traction even on a slippery surface. And they're flexible and soft that can be arbitrarily folded for all-day comfort.
- Widely Used: Coming with a casual sneaker look, this series of safety footwear is ideal for those working in the electrical power, forging, auto manufacturing, construction and machine manufacturing industries.
- Breathable Flyknit absorbs moisture and sweat mainly , provides air flow and air permeability, keep away from foot odor.
- The European standard bucket shoe head is made of heavy steel, protecting the toes from crushing and falling objects.
- Kevlar bottom bulletproof materials can protect your feet from the workplace and environmental hazards.
- Imitation Ox-Tendon Outsole, Soft Imitation Ox-Tendon Sole, Provides Excellent Cushioning And Wider Top For All Day.
- Twist regardless of job requirements , the upgrade design provides increased comfort for all environments.
Less than 500g for a shoe . Ultralight material to avoid foot fatigue after working for a long time.
- 1* a pair of safety shoes