Nursery Nutrition Block
$8.99 $15.99 Save 44%
The diameter of this nursery block is 3cm. Just add water to these compressed seedlings and they will swell. Nursery blocks can provide sufficient nutrients to help seeds and seedlings grow.
The nursery block is made of compressed peat, it is an excellent seed culture base. This environmentally friendly material is fully degradable. After being planted in the soil for a period of time, it can be completely degraded without polluting the environment.
EASY TO TRANSPLANT:
Very small nursery pieces, only a little bigger than coins. Lightweight, very portable, easy to transport, and transplant plant seedlings.
The seedling blocks are like compressed towels, and can quickly expand when exposed to water without waiting for a long time. Nursery blocks are the seed germination base of choice for gardening professionals.
The block provides sufficient nutrition for plants and helps plants grow quickly; suitable for novice cultivation, improving plant survival rate.
Using seedling blocks can safely move the growing seedlings without worrying about the adverse effects of the moving process on seedlings.
- Really achieve inorganic and aseptic growth cultivation! The rock wool block is suitable for planting seedlings, plants, vegetables, and flowers for agricultural use.
- 1. Put the seedlings in a small container that can hold water.
- 2. Pour clean water in the seedlings blocks.
- 3. As the nursery blocks continue to grow, replenish the blocks with water timely.
- 4. Embed the seeds in the middle position above the nursery block, in that case, the seeds are completely submerged into the blocks. The depth of submergence is based on the diameter of the seed, and generally, the size of depth is two times the diameter of the seed. For small seeds, such as petunia, they can be placed directly on the surface of the blocks and sprayed again with a sprayer after sowing of the seeds.
- 5. The blocks can be used with seedling boxes, plug trays, etc. Or you can put a few seedling blocks in a large tray to start directly seedlings, which is easy to achieve.
- MATERIALS：Plant Fiber
- PRODUCT SIZE：Seedling Soil Block: 30MM × 30MM × 10MM；After water absorption and expansion: 30MM × 30MM × 50MM
- Seedling Soil Block × 1