Still having wired connection issues? Finding it difficult to deal with? Do not worry.
Our durable, reliable and waterproof solder wire connectors will be here to make your job easy!
- Wide Applications - Can be ideally used for marine and automotive applications. Perfect tool for electricians, home appliance repair and home improvement.
- Easy to use - no need to crimp, just heat and you're done. Easy connection, soldering, insulation and sealing of wires in one step.
- Fantastic Design - The double-walled design ensures a watertight seal and prevents wire corrosion. Outer polyolefin tubing provides insulation and improves tear resistance. Hot melt glue and solder inside keep the wires firmly connected and prevent wires from slipping out of the connector.
- Convenient - Specific color for certain sizes, easy to identify and keep for use. Transparent sleeve provides precise inspection when stripping and inserting wires.
- Prepare wires.
- Choose the right heat shrink butt connector.
- Lay the wires and fix them in the soldering sleeve.
- Heat the connector evenly with the heat gun until it is completely melted and fully recovered.
- Remove the plug from the heat gun and wait for it to cool.
- Material: tinned copper
- Colors and size:
White connectors (26-24 AWG) * 10
Red connectors (22-18 AWG) * 23
Blue connectors (16-14 AWG) * 12
Yellow connectors (12-10 AWG) * 5
- 1 set of waterproof solder wire connectors (50 pieces in a set)